|Just Roll With It|
|Created by||Adam Small|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||41 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||23-30 minutes|
|Kenwood TV Productions|
|Original channel||Disney Channel|
|Picture format||HDTV 720p|
|First aired||June 14, 2019|
|Last aired||May 14, 2021|
Just Roll With It is an American family comedy television series created by Adam Small and Trevor Moore that aired on Disney Channel from June 14, 2019 to May 14, 2021. The series stars Ramon Reed, Kaylin Hayman, Suzi Barrett, and Tobie Windham.
The Bennett-Blatt family does not have much in common with each other as they go through their every day lives. When a foghorn is heard, the actors break character to have the live-studio audience decide what happens next. From there, the live-studio audience gets to vote on what happens to the family and is presented with three choices during certain scenes. If there is a tie between two of the choices, both of those choices will take place.
- Ramon Reed as Owen Blatt, a model student who skipped a grade; likes to follow rules and schedules; Byron's son, Rachel's stepson, and Blair's stepbrother
- Kaylin Hayman as Blair Bennett, a rebellious preteen; Rachel's daughter, Byron's stepdaughter, and Owen's stepsister
- Suzi Barrett as Rachel Bennett-Blatt, a decorated military veteran and a radio station manager; Blair's mother, Owen's stepmother, and Byron's wife
- Tobie Windham as Byron Blatt, an on-air radio personality; Owen's father, Blair's stepfather, and Rachel's husband
- Lela Brown as DJ Lela B, a kindhearted rapping DJ that works near the studio audience
- Michael Lanahan as Mr. Penworth, Owen and Blair's teacher
- Candace Kozak as Ruth, Blair's best friend who is also Owen's friend
- John Ratzenberger as George Bennett, Rachel's father and Blair's grandfather, who moves in with them until he marries Byron's mother,
Notable guest stars
- John Michael Higgins as Caleb Barnswallow, a former army friend of Rachel's who Blair dislikes
- Raven-Symoné as Betsy Hagg, a self-proclaimed vampire
- Miranda May as Mrs. Polapamus
- Jason Earles as Skeeter Swindell
Disney Channel aired an pilot episode, which was a sneak peak for the television series on June 14, 2019, called Career Day Catastrophe. The official premiere premiered on June 19, 2019, with the episode The Birthday War.
International premiere dates
- June 15, 2019 (Canada)
- August 09, 2019 (UK)
- September 11, 2019 (Australia)
- September 16, 2019 (Singapore)
- October 16, 2020 (Southeast Asia; outside Singapore and Indonesia - Disney+ Hotstar)
On October 24, 2018, Disney Channel announced that it had ordered multi-camera family comedy series Just Roll With It, a hybrid television series with a mix of scripted and improvisational scenes. Adam Small and Trevor Moore serve as executive producers. The series is a production of Kenwood TV Productions. The series was expected to premiere in summer 2019. On April 26, 2019, it was announced that the series would have a special preview on June 14, 2019, before its official premiere on June 19, 2019.
On August 28, 2019, it was announced that there will be a special interactive telecast on October 4, 2019. Issac Ryan Brown, Ruby Rose Turner, and Ruth Righi are set to host the special, which will include a musical performance, with Raven-Symoné and Miranda May set to guest star.
On September 10, 2019, it was announced that Disney Channel renewed the series for a second season and entered an overall development deal with the series' creators. Production of the second season is scheduled to begin in September 2019.
On November 24, 2020, Robbie Countryman announced a series wrap, meaning no Season 3 for Just Roll With It. On December 6, 2021, it was officially reported that the second season was the last season of the series.
- Once the actors were cast, they had to fill out questionnaires about their sensitivities, fears, and allergies.
- "Just Roll with It Show Bios"
- "Disney Channel Orders Hybrid Scripted/Improvisational Family Comedy Series Just Roll with It"
- "Disney Channel Breaks the Mold with the Greenlight of Just Roll with It"
- Talking Crazy! | Just Roll with It
- "Disney Channel's Just Roll with It Trailer Turns a Sitcom into Improv Comedy"
- "Creative Disruption: Just Roll with It Premieres Friday, June 14, on Disney Channel"
- "A Special Interactive Live Telecast, Just Roll with It: You Decide Live!, Will Be Presented Friday, Oct. 4, on Disney Channel" (Press release). Disney Channel. August 28, 2019. Retrieved August 28, 2019 – via The Futon Critic.
- Denise Petski (September 10, 2019). "Just Roll with It Renewed for Season 2 by Disney Channel; Show Creators Ink Overall Deal". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 10, 2019.
- Just Roll with It on Disney+
- Just Roll With It Series Wiki
- Disney Wiki: Just Roll With It
- Disney Channel Broadcast Archives Wiki: Just Roll with It